2020 NMSU Virtual Outreach Conference
November 16, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
NMSU outreach extends knowledge beyond the university, drives integration of activities, directly and indirectly, and supports student learning experiences, and success. Our outreach activities include research, connections with communities and families, multigenerational engagement, economic development and entrepreneurship, and collaborative efforts with industry, corporations, and government entities.
The goal of the NMSU Outreach Conference is to promote collaboration and working relationships throughout the University system to amplify outreach and Extension.
- Highlight the diversity of outreach and engagement programs across the University system and promote opportunities for collaboration.
- Breakout sessions that will provide:
- Discussion opportunity in key areas of NMSU outreach and engagement.
- Metrics to capture engagement impacts.
- Information on alumni, corporate, and foundation outreach.
- Provide panel discussions on NMSU’s response to COVID-19 for the state and New Mexicans.
Your session links will be emailed to you on or by November 13, 2020.
New Mexico State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and educator. NMSU and the U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperating.