Cooperative Extension Service Food Safety
Food TechnologyInformation for food producers; food regulations, process review of acidified foods and analysis for nutritional labeling.
Don't Wash Your ChickenAlthough raw chicken and turkey can carry bacteria on their surfaces, research has shown that washing raw poultry under running water in your kitchen sink is a bad idea.
Because I Care, I Wash My HandsA 5-day visual and musical curriculum teaching hand washing in child care centers
Lavado de manos adecuado par procesadores de alimentos(Proper hand-washing for food processors (en español)
- Part 1: Canning Low-Acid Foods Using a Pressure Canner: Preparation
- Part 2: Canning Low-Acid Foods Using a Pressure Canner: Canning Green Chile
- It’s Turkey Time: What to Buy
- It’s Turkey Time: Thawing and Preparing Your Bird
- It’s Turkey Time: Cooking and Food Safety